Duration: Friday, October 20, 2017 - Friday, November 3, 2017
Location: Greece, Turkey, Italy
||Oct. 20, 2017
||Nov. 3, 2017
Travel for 14 days with Dr. Tony Crisp and follow the Journeys of Paul through the book of Acts. While on the island of Patmos where the apostle John was exiled, he will teach the Book of Revelation, written there by John’s own hand.
Visit Greece, Turkey, Italy (including a three night cruise to Mykono), Patmos (Book of Revelation), Santorini, Athens, Thessaloniki, Ancient Berea, Philippi, Corinth, Rome, and much much more!
Dr. Crisp is the President of TLC Holyland Tours and Senior Pastor of Eastanallee Baptist Church in Riceville, TN.
*(**price is based on double occupancy in a twin-bedded room, and does NOT include $250 Trip Tips)
Single Room Supplement is additional $1,150
*BASIC PRICE INCLUDES:
Round trip airfare from New York to Thessaloniki; Athens to Rome; Rome to New York.
2 nights the MET or similar, Thessaloniki, Greece on HB
1 night Kalambaka/Meteora Hotel, Amalia, Greece on HB
3 nights Athens Metropolitan Athens, Greece on HB
3 night cruise in outside cabins upgraded to XD with a picture window
Hotel (on HB) in Italy
3 nights the Hotel Sheraton Roma, Rome, Italy on HB
Meals on HB**
**All accommodations are based on HB. (HB is half board and includes breakfast and set menu dinners in the evenings. Extra charge for coffee, tea or other beverages not included in the menu of the day.)
Full entrance fees to all sites included in per person price (**Not included)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Touring: English speaking guide, driver
- Meeting assistance
- Port taxes
- Three (3) shore excursions: Ephesus, Patmos, Santorini
- Touring in Rome as per program
- One suitcase per person at airports and hotels
- Service charges and government taxes
- Meeting assistance and transfers on arrival and departure
- Complimentary Premium TLC Travel Package! (Includes luggage tags, journal/pen, identification and passport lanyard, backpack, cap and map)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, souvenirs, or other incidentals
- Visa costs where applicable
- Anything not specifically mentioned as “included”
- Trip tips of $250 (will be billed before departure)
- **Heraklion shore excursion at Minoan Palace of Knossos (+ USD 81 pp)
- Beverages not normally included with meals
A deposit of $750 (per passenger) is required at the time of registration to hold a space, and may be paid by credit card on our website via PayPal. $200 is nonrefundable for any reason. Payment schedule is listed on the brochure. Click on link below.
Note: If you are registering your spouse, please fill out a separate registration form with his/her name as the registrant. If you are paying with PayPal, you will have to submit a separate deposit for your spouse.
Click to Register Online
- Fri., Oct. 20: Depart USA
Depart USA from New York, fly to Thessaloniki.
- Sat., Oct. 21: Arrive Thessaloniki
Arrive Thessaloniki, transfer to your hotel.
Dinner and overnight.
- Sun., Oct. 22: Tour Philippi and Kavala
Paul docked at Kavala (Neapolis at those days) and lived and preached in Philippi where he baptized Lydia. Dinner and overnight, Thessaloniki.
- Mon., Oct. 23: Thessaloniki / Veria (Berea) / Meteroa (the Greek Grand Canyon) / Overnight Kalambaka
Thessaloniki tour, the places Paul lived and preached, drive to VERIA (BEREA) for Paul’s Bema and continue to Meteroa, the Greek Grand Canyon with the breathtaking hanging Monasteries. Dinner and overnight in Kalambaka.
- Tues., Oct. 24: Monasteries / Drive to Athens
Visit the Monasteries and drive to Athens for overnight.
- Wed., Oct. 25: Athens: Acropolis, Mars Hill
Athens HD tour, visit Acropolis, Mars Hill.
- Thurs., Oct. 26: Ancient Corinth
Tour Ancient Corinth, where Paul lived and preached.
Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Fri., Oct. 27: Board Cruise ship / Afternoon call: Myconos
Embark on the three-nights cruise on board the Celestyal Olympia. Afternoon call: the picturesque island of Myconos. First overnight on the cruise ship.
- Sat., Oct. 28: Kusadasi (Turkey) / Ephesus / Patmos
Morning: Kusadasi, included tour to ancient Ephessos. Afternoon call: Patmos, including tour to the Grotto and Monastery of John the Divine. Second overnight on the cruise ship.
- Sun., Oct. 29: Crete / Knossos (optional – additional fee pp) / Santorini
Morning: dock at Heraklion Crete. OPTIONAL tour to Minoan Palace of Knossos**. Afternoon: Santorini Island, included shore excursion to Oia traditional settlement, panoramic island view. Final overnight on the cruise ship.
- Mon., Oct. 30: Disembark / Flight to Rome / Visit: Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain
Disembark at Pireaus; flight to Rome (preferably Aegean at 8:50am) Arrive Rome, orientation tour, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
- Tues., Oct. 31: Vatician / Piazza Navona / Pantheon / Trevi Fountain
Visit Vatican, St Peter; afternoon Catacombs and Tre Fontane, the inspiring place where Paul was beheaded. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
- Wed., Nov. 1: Colosseum / Forum / Mamertina Prison
Visit Colosseum, Forum, time for possible teaching at Palatino; visit Mamertina prison where Paul was in chains. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
- Thurs., Nov. 2: Depart for USA