- Reservation Details
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $300 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 11 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 - MON
- Day 2 - TUE
- Day 3 - WED
- Day 4 - THU
- Day 5 - FRI
- Day 6 - SAT
- Day 7 - SUN
- Days 8, 9, 10 - MON, TUE, WED
- Day 11 - THU
TLC Holyland Tours or its representative reserves the right to change the order of the itinerary based on flight schedules or conditions on the ground.
Today you will leave the United States on a trans-continental flight to Tel Aviv, Israel.
Arrive in Israel | Drive to your hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
You will be met by a representative to assist the group through customs and provide transfer to your hotel. You will check in, have a lovely dinner overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and then get a good night’s rest.
Caesarea Maritime | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | Arrive on the Sea of Galilee
The day begins with a drive up the coast to the ancient port city of Caesarea Maritime where the ancient harbor, hippodrome and great theatre stand. The events of Acts 12 took place there. Close by you will see the aqueducts built by Herod the Great and then view the Valley of Armageddon from the heights of Mt. Carmel where Elijah slew the prophets of Baal. Descending from there you will visit Megiddo, Solomon’s Ancient chariot city, view Ahab’s water tunnel, cross the entire Jezreel Valley and begin the climb through the lower Galilean Mountains to Nazareth, the childhood home of Jesus. You then go to your wonderful hotel in Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism in the Jordan
When you awake you can walk the shoreline of the Sea of Galilee and watch the sunrise before breakfast. You will enjoy a boat ride and time of worship on the Sea and sail to Nof Ginnosar to view an ancient boat. You will follow the footsteps of Christ as you visit the Mt. of Beatitudes, ancient Capernaum, Tabgha, and then have the opportunity to eat St. Peter’s fish at a nearby restaurant. After lunch if you desire, you may be baptized in the Jordan River. Returning to your hotel you can rest, have dinner, walk the city and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Magdala | Mt. Arbel | Chorazin | 1⁄2 day free in afternoon
Final night Tiberias
Gideon Springs or Bet She’an | Wadi Qelt | Jerusalem – Mt. of Olives
This morning you will have an early check-out from your hotel and leave the beautiful Sea of Galilee, following alongside the Gilboa mountain range. At Harrod’s Springs you will see where Judge Gideon tested his men before the battle with the Midianites in the valley between Gilboa and Mt. Moreh. From there you will visit the last site before your journey down the Jordan Valley, Bet Shan. While not mentioned in the New Testament, it is an Old Testament city and the best preserved Roman city from that period in Israel today. You will have lunch, a break and then begin to descend toward the Plains of Jericho as you make one last stop at Wadi Qlet. before making the ascent to Jerusalem. . Today you finally arrive in the City of God, the City of David and the ancient and modern capital of Israel, Jerusalem. Your heart will leap with emotion as you stand on the overlooks of the Mount of Olives and see the breathtaking Mountain of Moriah. It is there where Abraham was to offer Isaac, Solomon built the first temple, and where Jesus walked, taught, died, rose again and will one day return in great glory! This is only the beginning. You check into your hotel, have dinner and enjoy the first night in your lovely hotel in Jerusalem.
Masada | Ein Gedi | Qumran | Dead Sea
Today you will go on to the mighty fortress Masada, the last stronghold and stand of the zealots against Rome, on the edge of the barren Negev Desert. Masada is a symbol of courage and perseverance for the Jewish people, where 960 Jewish defenders organized their last resistance to the roman conquerors and took their own lives rather than surrender into slavery. A stop at Qumran the home of the Essenes where many of the Dead Sea Scrolls were copied. From there, you will continue northward in the desert where ibex roam at Ein Gedi, David’s hideout from Saul. Before floating in the Dead Sea if you so choose, then once again ascending to Jerusalem for your second night.
These final days are spent in and around Jerusalem, the ancient capital, and will include Ancient Shiloh and the City of David. Once you arrive, before disembarking each afternoon, you will hear the next day’s itinerary. Listed below are just some of the sights you will experience together.
These final days are spent in and around Jerusalem, the ancient capital. Once you arrive in Jerusalem, before disembarking each afternoon, you will hear the next day’s itinerary. Listed below are just some of the sights you will experience..
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market||Jaffa Gate|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb||Knesset|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Mt. Zion||Kidron Valley|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount||Shiloh|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter||David's City|
|Pools of Bethesda||Mt. of Olives||Roman Cardo||Zion's Gate||and Much, Much MORE!|
Depart TLV/Arrive in the USA
On day eleven you will check out of your lovely hotel drive to the airport and depart for the USA, on an early morning flight with memories that will last a lifetime and hopefully, you will make plans to bring others back with you to experience together the place God loves like no other, the land of Israel. Blessed traveling from all of us at TLC Holyland Tours. Thank you for the privilege of helping you make this life-changing journey.
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- Submit these documents to complete registration: Copy or scan of
1) Passport (must be valid for 6 months from last day in Israel)
2) Health Ins. Card [front and reverse]
3) Trip Insurance Proof of Purchase (a Declarations or Confirmation page)
Scans or copies of all documents are required before final payment due date.
- Full Payment due December 01, 2022.
- Proof of Trip Insurance is required and must be sent to TLC Holyland Tours by November 26, 2022.
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after December 01, 2022 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after TBD must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
- If too few passengers have registered by November 11, 2022, TLC Holyland Tours will pull the tour and refund in full any payments made up to this time.