- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Estimated airport departure tax/fuel surcharges
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 10 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Monday, May 2
- Day 2 – Tuesday, May 3
- Day 3 – Wednesday, May 4
- Day 4 – Thursday, May 5
- Day 5 – Friday, May 6
- Day 6 – Saturday, May 7
- Day 7 – Sunday, May 8
- Days 8-9 - Monday, May 9 – Tuesday, May 10
- Days 9 - Tuesday, May 10 / Jerusalem
- Day 10 – Wednesday, May 11
Arrive in Israel | Drive to your hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
Caesarea Maritime | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | Arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism in the Jordan
Chorazin | Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights
Wadi Qelt | Jerusalem – Mt. of Olives | Afternoon touring Jerusalem area
Qumran | Masada | Ein Gedi | Dead Sea
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market||Jaffa Gate|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb||Knesset|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Mt. Zion||Kidron Valley|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount||Shiloh|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter||Zion's Gate|
|Pools of Bethesda||Mt. of Olives||Roman Cardo||David's City||and Much, Much MORE!|
On the last day you will check out of your lovely hotel and set out for the last full day of touring. You will end that incredible day at Calvary and the Garden Tomb. You will experience a sumptious farewell dinner before departing for Tel Aviv for a late night flight to the US.
Early wake-up call | Ancient Shiloh | Place of the Pavement | Via Dolorosa | Garden Tomb | Gordon's Calvary
Check out. Travel to Ancient Shiloh, the site of the Capital of Israel and central place of worship where the Tabernacle was for 369 years; the home of the prophet Samuel. Upon returning to Jerusalem, you go to the Sisters of Zion (Ecce Homo) to the Place of the Pavement at the Fortress of Antonia, the sea of the Romac Procurator where the public trial of Christ, his condemnation and scourging would have taken place.
You will then make your way along the Via Doloros and Calvary to the nearby Garden Tomb, where you will end this final day of touring. The group will experience a sumptious farewell dinner before departing for Tel Aviv for a late night flight to the US.
Arrive in the USA
You will have memories that will last a lifetime and hopefully, will make plans to bring others back with you to experience together the place God loves like no other, the land of Israel. Blessed traveling from all of us at TLC Holyland Tours. Thank you for the privilege of helping you make this life-changing journey.
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- In order to complete this registration, submit all these documents together, by January 22, 2022:
- A scan/copy of passport face page
- Front and back of health insurance card
- Proof of purchase for trip insurance (required) and
- if passengers are making their own flight arrangements, a copy of their flight schedule
- Emergency/Medical Information if not submitted at time of registration
- Full Payment due January 31, 2022.
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after January 31, 2022, are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after January 31, 2022, must be paid in full at time of registration.
Click the links below to download documents for your tour.
CLICK HERE to download the Tour Brochure
CLICK HERE to see the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer.
CLICK HERE to view Terms & Conditions.
CLICK HERE to download a registration form. Complete it and mail with deposit check to:
TLC Holyland Tours
P. O. Box 14757
Knoxville, TN 37914