- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance and Passport
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 12 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Monday, March 21, 2022
- Day 2 – Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Day 3 – Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Day 4 – Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Day 5 – Friday, March 25, 2022
- Day 6 – Saturday, March 26, 2022
- Days 7 – Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Day 8 – Monday, March 28, 2022
- Day 9 – Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Day 10 – Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Day 11 – Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Day 12 – Friday, April 1, 2022
Arrive in Israel / Caesarea|/ Mt. Carmel / Tel Megiddo /Jezreel Valley / Nazareth overlook / arrive on Sea of Galilee Dinner, overnight in the Galilee
Sea of Galilee / Boat Ride and time of worship / Jesus Boat / Mount of Beatitudes / Tabgha / Capernaum / Lunch / Migdal if time / Baptism in the Jordan / Dinner, overnight in the Galilee
Chorazin / Tel Dan / Nature Reserve/ Mt. Bental / Caesarea Philippi / Northern Golan Heights / Dinner, overnight Galilee
Check out / Harrod Springs / Beth Shean / Wadi Qelt / ascend to Jerusalem / Mt. of Olives overlook / 1st night in Jerusalem
Qumran / Masada / Ein Gedi / Dead Sea / 2nd night in Jerusalem
Temple Mount / Pools of Bethesda / St. Anne’s/ Tunnels Closed on Sat. / Wailing Wall / Davidson Center Closed on Sat. / Southern Steps Closed on Sat. / CITY OF DAVID / 3rd night in Jerusalem
SHILOH / Mt. of Olives / Palm Sunday Road / Garden of Gethsemane / Gallicantu / Yad Vashem (Sat. closes at 2 / Israel Museum / US Embassy if time permits/ 4th night in Jerusalem
Check out:, spend ½ day Jerusalem - Ecco Homo (Place of the Pavement) / Via Dolorosa / Garden Tomb/ Gordon’s Calvary / Arrive Eilat for dinner- overnight 1 Queen of Sheba
Cross the border for Day Trip to Petra, Jordan (by horseback if you choose / Lunch at the Movenpick / Re-enter Israel / Dinner and overnight 2 Queen of Sheba
Check out /Judean Wilderness / Ramon Crater / Beersheva / Farewell dinner somewhere / late night flight to US
Land in the USA
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- Submit these documents to complete registration: Copy or scan of
2) Health Ins. Card [front and reverse]
3) Trip Insurance Proof of Purchase (a Declarations or Confirmation page)
Scans or copies of all documents are required by final payment due date.
- Full Payment due December 20, 2021
- Proof of Trip Insurance is required and must be sent to TLC Holyland Tours by December 7, 2021.
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after December 21, 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after December 21, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
Click the links below to download documents for your tour.
CLICK HERE to download the Tour Brochure.
CLICK HERE to see the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer.
CLICK HERE to view Terms & Conditions.
CLICK HERE to download a registration form. Complete it and mail with deposit check to: TLC Holyland Tours, P. O. Box 14757, Knoxville, TN 37914.