- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance and Passport
- Estimated airport departure tax/fuel surcharges
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 10 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Monday, January 17, 2022
- Day 2 – Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- Day 3 – Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Day 4 – Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Day 5 – Friday, January 21, 2022
- Day 6 – Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Days 7, 8, and 9 – Sunday – Tuesday, January 23 - 25, 2022
- Day 10 – Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Arrive in Israel | Caesarea Maritima | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism
Chorazin | Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights
Gideon Springs | Bet She’an | Jerusalem – Mt. of Olives
Qumran | Masada | Ein Gedi | Dead Sea
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem!
|Mt. of Olives||Mt. Scopus||Shepherd's Fields||Damascus Gate|
|St. Stephen's Gate||Robinson’s Arch||Palm Sunday Road||Kidron Valley|
|Street Market||Garden Tomb||Gordon's Calvary||Roman Cardo|
|Southern Steps||Arab Quarter||Western Wall||House of Caiaphas|
|Jewish Quarter||Zion's Gate||Valley of Gehenna||Israel Museum|
|Jaffa Gate||Temple Mount||Garden of Gethsemane||Pools of Bethseda|
|Dome of the Rock||Tomb of Absalom||Place of the Pavement||Knesset|
|Tome of Zechariah||Mt. Zion||Holocaust Museum||Rabbinical Tunnel|
|Ancient Shiloh||City of David/td>||And Much, Much More1|
You will complete your tour of Israel on the last afternoon, at Calvary and the Garden Tomb. After that awesome experience you share a sumptuous Farewell Dinner before departing for Tel Aviv for a late night departure to the USA.
Arrive In The USA
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- In order to complete this registration, submit all these documents together, by October 9, 2021:
- A scan/copy of passport face page
- Front and back of health insurance card
- Proof of purchase for trip insurance (required) and
- if passengers are making their own flight arrangements, a copy of their flight schedule
- Emergency/Medical Information if not submitted at time of registration
- Full Payment due October 18, 2021
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after December 3 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after October 18, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
Click the links below to download documents for your tour.
CLICK HERE to download the Tour Brochure.
CLICK HERE to see the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer.
CLICK HERE to view Terms & Conditions.
CLICK HERE to download our "Letter to Pastors"
CLICK HERE to download a registration form. Complete it and mail with deposit check to:
TLC Holyland Tours
P. O. Box 14757
Knoxville, TN 37914.