Walk Where Jesus Walked!
Explore the Land of the Bible!
June 4-12, 2023
Join Pastor Shane Parrott of Heritage Baptist Church, Calhoun, GA,
and Dr. Tony Crisp, President of TLC Holyland Tours Study Tour
on this 9-day study tour in Israel.
Your life will never be the same!
Round Trip Air Atlanta, Georgia (ATL) on Delta Airlines
7 Touring Days | 7 Nights
- Reservation Details
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- $300 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Estimated Airport Departure Tax/Fuel Surcharges of $695
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 9 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Sunday
- Day 2 – Monday
- Day 3 – Tuesday
- Day 4 – Wednesday
- Day 5 – Thursday
- Day 6 – Friday
- Day 7 Saturday
- Day 8 – Sunday
- Day 9 - Monday
TLC Holyland Tours or its representative reserves the right to change the order of the itinerary based on flight schedules or conditions on the ground.
Depart USA on Delta Airlines from Atlanta, Georgia
Arrive in Israel and begin touring: Caesarea Maritima, Mt. Carmel, Valley of Armageddon (Jezreel Valley), Megiddo, Nazareth Overlook, arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee: Boat ride and time of worship, Jesus Boat, Mount of Beatitudes, Tabgha, Capernaum, Fish Lunch, Migdal if time permits, Baptism in the Jordan if desired
Chorazin, Tel Dan, Bental, Dan Nature Reserve, Caesarea Philippi, Northern Golan Heights
Depart Sea of Galilee region, Beth Shean (short visit), Masada, Ein Gedi, Qumran, Wadi Qelt, ascend to Jerusalem, Mt. of Olives overlook
Additional sites you will see while in Jerusalem:
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market||Jaffa Gate|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb||Knesset|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Mt. Zion||Kidron Valley|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount||Shiloh|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter||Zion's Gate|
|Pools of Bethesda||Mt. of Olives||Roman Cardo||David's City||and Much, Much MORE!|
Yad Vashem, Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Garden of Gethsemane, Gallicantu (House of Caiaphas)
Israel Museum, Ecce Homo (Place of the Pavement), Via Dolorosa, Gordon’s Calvary, Garden Tomb, Communion in the Garden
Temple Mount, Pools of Bethesda, St. Anne’s, Kotel (Western Wall), Davidson Center, Southern Steps, CITY OF DAVID, Siloam Pool time permitting, Farewell Meeting, Final overnight
EARLY CHECK OUT, DEPART TEL AVIV, ARRIVE USA!
More about Israel
More about this tour
1. A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
2. Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider. Confirmation of or proof of purchase for trip insurance (required) by February 24, 2023.
3. Read Terms and Conditions here.
4. To complete this registration, submit all these documents together, by February 20, 2023.
- Emergency/Medical Information Page (download here)
- A scan/copy of passport face page
- Front and back of health insurance card
5. Full Payment due March 1, 2023.
6. Airline Miles Use Discouraged, see Disclaimer here.
7. Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after March 6, 2023, are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
8. Registrations received after March 1, 20232, must be paid in full at time of registration.
Click to Download
Airline Miles Disclaimer
Terms & Conditions
Paper Registration Form
Complete it and mail with $500 deposit check to:
TLC Holyland Tours
P. O. Box 14757
Knoxville, TN 37914