- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance and Passport
- Estimated airport departure tax/fuel surcharges
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 10 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- Day 2 – Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Day 3 – Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Day 4 – Friday, October 15, 2021
- Day 5 – Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Day 6 – Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Days 7-9 – Monday, October 18-Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Day 10 – Tuesday, October 21, 2021
Arrive in Israel | Caesarea Maritima | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism
Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights
Gideon Springs | Bet She’an | Jerusalem – Mt. of Olives
Qumran | Masada | Ein Gedi | Dead Sea
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market||Jaffa Gate|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb||Knesset|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Mt. Zion||Kidron Valley|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount||Shiloh|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter||Zion's Gate|
|Pools of Bethesda||Mt. of Olives||Roman Cardo||David's City||and Much, Much MORE!|
On the last day you will check out of your lovely hotel and set out for the last full day of touring. You will end that incredible day at Calvary and the Garden Tomb. You will experience a sumptious farewell dinner before departing for Tel Aviv for a late night flight to the US.
Arrive In The USA
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- In order to complete this registration, submit all these documents together, by July 8, 2021:
- A scan/copy of passport face page
- Front and back of health insurance card
- Proof of purchase for trip insurance (required) and
- if passengers are making their own flight arrangements, a copy of their flight schedule
- Emergency/Medical Information if not submitted at time of registration
- Full Payment due July 8, 2021
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after January 1, 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after July 8, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
Click the links below to download documents for your tour.
CLICK HERE to download the Tour Brochure.
CLICK HERE to see the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer.
CLICK HERE to view Terms & Conditions.
CLICK HERE to view Installment Plan.
CLICK HERE to download a registration form. Complete it and mail with deposit check to:
TLC Holyland Tours
P. O. Box 14757
Knoxville, TN 37914.