- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- *Airport departure taxes and fuel surcharges currently estimated at $695 (subject to change before ticketing)
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance and Passport
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 11 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Monday, October 04, 2021
- Day 2 – Tuesday, October 05, 2021
- Day 3 – Wednesday, October 06, 2021
- Day 4 – Thursday, October 07, 2021
- Day 5 – Friday, October 08, 2021
- Day 6 – Saturday, October 09, 2021
- Day 7 – Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Days 8-10 – Monday, October 11 – Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Day 11 – Thursday, October 14, 2021
Arrive in Israel | Drive to your hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
Caesarea Maritime | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | Arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism in the Jordan
Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights
Harrod’s Spring | Bet Shan | Mount of Olives overlook of Jerusalem
Qumran | Masada | Ein Gedi | Dead Sea
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Kidron Valley|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter|
|Pools of Bethesda||Roman Cardo||Mt. of Olives||Roman Cardo||Zion's Gate|
|Shiloh||David's City||And much, much more!|
Arrive in the USA
You will have memories that will last a lifetime and hopefully, will make plans to bring others back with you to experience together the place God loves like no other, the land of Israel. Blessed traveling from all of us at TLC Holyland Tours. Thank you for the privilege of helping you make this life-changing journey.
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- Submit these documents to complete registration: Copy or scan of
2) Health Ins. Card [front and reverse]
3) Trip Insurance Proof of Purchase (a Declarations or Confirmation page)
Scans or copies of all documents are required by final payment due date.
- Full Payment due July 01, 2021
- Proof of Trip Insurance is required and must be sent to TLC Holyland Tours by July 01, 2021.
- See an Installment Plan option here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after July 01, 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after July 01, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.