- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- Airport departure taxes and fuel surcharges currently estimated at $695 (subject to change before ticketing)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Airport departure taxes and fuel surcharges currently estimated at $700 (subject to change before ticketing)
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance and Passport
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 11 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 – Sunday, January 17, 2021
- Day 2 – Monday, January 18, 2021
- Day 3 – Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Day 4 – Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Day 5 – Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Day 6 – Friday, January 22, 2021
- Day 7 – Saturday, January 23, 2021
- Days 8, 9, 10 – Sunday – Tuesday, January 24 - 26, 2021
- Day 11– Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Arrive in Israel | Drive to your hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
Caesarea Maritime | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | Arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism in the Jordan
Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights
Gideon Springs | Beit Shan | Qumran | Dead Sea
Masada | Ein Gedi | Wadi Qelt | Jerusalem – Mt. of Olives
JERUSALEM! These final days are spent in and around Jerusalem, the ancient capital. Once you arrive, before disembarking each afternoon, you will hear the next day’s itinerary. Listed below are just some of the sights you will experience together.
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market||Jaffa Gate|
|Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus||Rabbinical Tunnel|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb||Knesset|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Kidron Valley||Mt. Zion|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount||Zion’s Gate|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter||Mt. of Olives|
|Pools of Bethesda||Roman Cardo||Ancient Shiloh||David’s City||and Much, Much MORE!|
You will complete your tour of Israel on the last afternoon, at Calvary and the Garden Tomb. After that awesome experience you share a sumptuous Farewell Dinner before returning to your hotel for your last overnight in Jerusalem, the City of God.
Arrive in the USA
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- Submit these documents to complete registration: Copy or scan of
2) Health Ins. Card [front and reverse]
3) Trip Insurance Proof of Purchase (a Declarations or Confirmation page)
Scans or copies of all documents are required by final payment due date.
- Full Payment due October 14, 2020
- Proof of Trip Insurance is required and must be sent to TLC Holyland Tours by October 14, 2020.
- See an Installment Plan option here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after October 14, 2020 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after October 14, 2020 must be paid in full at time of registration.