- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Estimated airport departure tax/fuel surcharges
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 10 Days In Israel!
- Day 1 - Thursday, March 10
- Day 2 – Friday, March 11
- Day 3 – Saturday, March 12
- Day 4 – Sunday, March 13
- Day 5 – Monday, March 14
- Day 6 – Tuesday, March 15
- Day 7 – Wednesday, March 16
- Days 8 and 9, Thursday and Friday, March 17 and March 18
- Day 10 – Saturday, March 19
Arrive in Israel | Drive to your hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
Caesarea Maritime | Mt. Carmel | Valley of Armageddon | Megiddo | Nazareth | Arrive on the Sea of Galilee
Sea of Galilee | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Baptism in the Jordan
Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights
Wadi Qelt | Mount of Olives overlook of Jerusalem | Afternoon will be spent touring Jerusalem
Qumran | Masada | Ein Gedi | Dead Sea
Arrive in the USA
You will have memories that will last a lifetime and hopefully, will make plans to bring others back with you to experience together the place God loves like no other, the land of Israel. Blessed traveling from all of us at TLC Holyland Tours. Thank you for the privilege of helping you make this life-changing journey.
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- In order to complete this registration, submit all these documents together, by December 1, 2021:
- A scan/copy of passport face page
- Front and back of health insurance card
- Proof of purchase for trip insurance (required) and
- if passengers are making their own flight arrangements, a copy of their flight schedule
- Emergency/Medical Information if not submitted at time of registration
- Full Payment due December 1, 2021
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after December 1, 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after December 1, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
Click the links below to download documents for your tour.
CLICK HERE to download the Tour Brochure.
CLICK HERE to see the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer.
CLICK HERE to view Terms & Conditions.
CLICK HERE to view the Timeline.
CLICK HERE to view the Medical Form.
CLICK HERE to download a registration form. Complete it and mail with deposit check to:
TLC Holyland Tours
P. O. Box 14757
Knoxville, TN 37914.