- Reservation Details
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance (MANDATORY) and Passport
- Covid-related expenses
- Estimated airport departure tax/fuel surcharges
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 10 Days In Israel!
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Days 8-9
- Day 10
Arrive TLV | Go to Hotel. have dinner and overnight on the Mediterranean
Caesarea Maritime | Nazareth | Jezreel Valley | Megiddo | Mt. Carmel |Dinner and Overnight in the Galilee
Sea of Galilee: Boat ride and time of worship | Jesus Boat | Mount of Beatitudes | Tabgha | Capernaum | Lunch by the Sea | Migdal | Baptism in the Jordan | Dinner and Overnight in the Galilee
Chorazin | Tel Dan | Bental | Dan Nature Reserve | Caesarea Philippi | Northern Golan Heights | | Dinner and Overnight in the Galilee
Check out | short stop at Beit Shean| Ascend to Jerusalem | Mount of Olives | Palm Sunday Road | Garden of Gethsemane (private time) | St. Peter in Gallicantu | Israel Museum (time permitting) | Dinner and Overnight in Jerusalem
Qumran | Masada | Ein Gedi | Dead Sea float | Wadi Qelt | Dinner and Overnight in Jerusalem
|Shepherd's Fields||Gordon’s Calvary||Robinson’s Arch||Street Market||Jaffa Gate|
|Garden of Gethsemane||Damascus Gate||St. Stephen's Gate||Arab Quarter||Mt. Scopus|
|Rabbinical Tunnel||Tomb of Absalom||Dome of the Rock||Garden Tomb||Knesset|
|Place of the Pavement||Tomb of Zechariah||Southern Steps||Mt. Zion||Kidron Valley|
|Holocaust Museum||House of Caiaphas||Western Wall||Temple Mount||Shiloh|
|Valley of Gehenna||Palm Sunday Road||Israel Museum||Jewish Quarter||Zion's Gate|
|Pools of Bethesda||Mt. of Olives||Roman Cardo||David's City||and Much, Much MORE!|
On day nine you check out of your lovely hotel and spend the day touring, ending at Calvary and the Garden Tomb. You will experience a delicious farewell dinner together before departing for Tel Aviv fo a late night flight.
Arrive in the USA early morning
You will have memories that will last a lifetime and hopefully, will make plans to bring others back with you to experience together the place God loves like no other, the land of Israel. Blessed traveling from all of us at TLC Holyland Tours. Thank you for the privilege of helping you make this life-changing journey.
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- In order to complete this registration, submit all these documents together, by October 1, 2021:
- A scan/copy of passport face page
- Front and back of health insurance card
- Proof of purchase for trip insurance (required) and
- if passengers are making their own flight arrangements, a copy of their flight schedule
- Emergency/Medical Information if not submitted at time of registration
- Full Payment due October 8, 2021
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after October 8, 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after October 8, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
Click the links below to download documents for your tour.
CLICK HERE to download the Tour Brochure.
CLICK HERE to see the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer.
CLICK HERE to view Terms & Conditions.
CLICK HERE to download a registration form. Complete it and mail with deposit check to:
TLC Holyland Tours
P. O. Box 14757
Knoxville, TN 37914.