- Reservation Details
- $300 Trip Tips
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Estimated Airport Fuel Tax/Surcharges of $695
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- Beverage during meals
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 9 Days In Israel!
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-7
- Day 9
Due to the nature of this highly specialized tour, the specific itinerary will be made available to the participants each afternoon for the next day’s touring, before exiting the coach. TLC Holyland Tours reserves the right to amend the schedule of touring based on conditions on the ground.
Depart the USA for a non-stop flight to Tel Aviv
Land TLV late afternoon.
You will be met by a representative of TLC Holyland Tours at the airport for transport to your hotel in Jerusalem for orientation, check-in, dinner and your first overnight in Israel.
Training & Touring
During your time in Israel, there will be 3 days of Professional Training with Caliber 3, an “up-close and personal” view of Israel’s border with Syria and Lebanon and the opportunity to train with the best of the best near Dan. Each evening, Study Sessions with Special Guest Speakers and Presenters are scheduled. As you tour sites throughout the land, our guide as well as our Teaching Host, Dr. Tony Crisp will give insights about each stop, and it’s Biblical and historical significance.
Major conflicts since the State of Israel was formed in 1948 will be discussed and stories of the incredible protection of God in significant battles will be shared as well as tales of renowned spies’ bravery and expertise as their efforts impacted the course of Israel’s history.
Tour sites right out of the Bible, where awe-inspiring battles took place. Stand in the stream bed of the Elah Valley where the world-renowned battle of David and Goliath occurred. Dip your hand in Harod “Gideon’s” springs where God reduced his fighting force from 32,000 to 300 so He received glory for that victory against the Midianites. Visit Mt. Carmel where Elijah, by the hand of God, won the battle against the prophets of Baal. Walk the ground of Megiddo, one of Solomon’s chariot cities and overlook the Jezreel Valley where the great and final battle will one day take place. Hike to the top of Mt. Arbel where Jewish families hid out in the cliffs from the Romans. Sit in a boat on the Sea of Galilee for a time of worship and see, from the middle of the lake where 70% of all the miracles in the Bible took place. Visit Capernaum where Jesus conquered sickness and death and where many apostles, who stood for Christ to their deaths, lived and worshipped. Worship on the Mt. of Beatitudes.
Stand on the Mount of Olives and view the incredible city of Jerusalem and walk Palm Sunday Road to the Garden of Gethsemane for a time of prayer in the garden where Jesus prayed to His Father before His crucifixion. Visit the House of Caiaphas where Jesus stood before the High Priest and was thrown into the filth and shame of the pit pending a false trial. See the pavement where He was tried, and the mob shouted for Him to be crucified. Walk the road He walked as he went to Calvary and visit the tomb that could not hold Him. At these sites and more, hear Dr. Tony Crisp teach the Word of God, explained to you like never before, and have your heart and mind forever changed by its truths as it takes on new life deep in your soul. Come prepared to learn and return home forever changed and strengthened
Sites will include:
|Elah Valley||Ecce Homo||Kidron Valley||Mt. of Beatitudes|
|Mt. of Olives||Mt. Carmel||Sea of Galilee||Palm Sunday Road|
|Calvary||Megiddo||Golan Heights||Pools of Bethseda|
|Capernaum||Gideon's Spring||Via Dolorosa||St. Peter in Gallicantu|
|Mt. Arbel||Garden Tomb||Western Wall||Garden of Gethsemane|
|St. Anne's||Jezreel Valley||Jordan Valley||Lebanese/Syrian Border|
|And much, much more!|
Final Day of Touring
This morning you will check out of your hotel for a final day of touring, ending at the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem. Following a memorable Farewell Dinner at Abu Gosh you will travel to Tel Aviv to catch a late night flight to the USA with memories that will last a lifetime.
Depart for USA
Land early morning in the USA.
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- Submit these documents to complete registration: Copy or scan of
2) Health Ins. Card [front and reverse]
3) Trip Insurance Proof of Purchase (a Declarations or Confirmation page)
Scans or copies of all documents are required by final payment due date.
- Full Payment due DECEMBER 15, 2022.
- Proof of Trip Insurance is required and must be sent to TLC Holyland Tours by DECEMBER 15, 2022.
- See the Airline Miles Use Disclaimer here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation.
- Click here to print a registration form to submit with deposit.
- NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER DECEMBER 15, 2022.
- Cancellation Penalty Phases are:
$175 is non-refundable for any reason up to 91 days before departure, NOVEMBER 12, 2022
$275 is non-refundable 90 - 65 days before departure: AFTER NOVEMBER 12, 2022
25% is non-refundable 64 - 46 days before departure: AFTER DECEMBER 10, 2022
50% is non-refundable 45 - 31 days before departure: AFTER DECEMBER 27, 2022
No refund if 30 days or less before departure: AFTER JANUARY 11, 2023