- Reservation Details
- Air conditioned deluxe coach with wi-fi
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary**
- Government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Meet, assist on arrival/departure in TLV
- Other meals: a St. Peter’s fish lunch and a farewell dinner
- Porterage at hotels (one suitcase per person)
- Receive upon arrival in TLV: Pilgrim Certificate, map, hat, backpack
- $250 Trip Tips
- *Airport departure taxes and fuel surcharges currently estimated at $695 (subject to change before ticketing)
- Beverage during meals
- Cost of Trip Insurance and Passport
- Items of personal nature or extra services
- 12 Days In Israel!
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Days 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
More about Israel
More about this tour
- A $500 per passenger deposit is required with registration; $175 is non-refundable for any reason.
- Trip Insurance is Required. Any provider may be used, however for your convenience obtain a no-obligation quote, or view coverage options here from our recommended provider.
- Read Terms and Conditions here.
- To complete your registration, scan the following documents to Passenger@tlcholylandtours.com
2) Health Ins. Card [front and reverse]
3) Trip Insurance Proof of Purchase (a Declarations or Confirmation page)
Scans or copies of all documents are required by June 1, 2021.
- Full Payment due June 15, 2021
- Proof of Trip Insurance is required and must be sent to TLC Holyland Tours by June 1, 2021.
- See an Installment Plan option here.
- Reservations not paid in full by due date are subject to cancellation. Registrations received after June 1, 2021 are considered late and will incur additional fees of $150.
- Registrations received after June 1, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.