TLC Holyland Tours LLC Recommends Air Miles not be used for Group Travel
TLC Holyland Tours highly recommends passengers do not use air miles for group travel. That being said, we also recognize that many may not travel to the holyland on this life-changing experience without being allowed to utilize their accumulated miles.
Therefore, if a passenger chooses to utilize air miles for the trip rather than travel with the group, TLC Holyland Tours will not be available to assist said passengers in any way until they join the group in Israel wherever the group may be. The passenger takes on all risks, responsibilities and costs related to their transportation to get to the group’s location. You are totally responsible and assume all risks.
This includes these circumstances/situations but is not limited to:
- Delayed flight – you must make your own flight changes and pay the necessary airline fees to get to Israel
- Meals associated with said delays are your responsibility and you absorb those costs
- Hotel stays associated with said delays are your responsibility and you absorb those costs
- If delayed, upon arriving in Israel, you are responsible for arranging and paying for your transportation costs by cab to get you to the group’s location in Israel if you cannot be at the airport when the group departs on the coach. The hotel may be three hours away in the region of the Galilee or otherwise at that time.
- The contact numbers on the Hotel/Emergency sheet sent to all passengers by mail or email before departure contains the information about the hotels where the group will stay. Check-in will be the passenger’s responsibility and may be delayed due to the pre-arranged time for the group’s check-in.
- The Hotel and Emergency sheet will have a list of the hotels and the nights you are scheduled to overnight. This same list will contain for the airline, day, date, and time the group is to arrive in Israel so you can make your own arrangements. TLC Holyland tours does not receive the final flight schedule for the group until the time the tickets are issued, generally seven to 30 days before departure.
- Phone numbers for the guide, hotel, and our land partner will be on that information sheet.
- There is no refund for meals missed due to personally arranged travel arrangements. The meal plan begins at the time you actually join the group.
- There is no refund for sites missed due to personally arranged travel.
- There is no refund for nights of unused lodging (part of the tour package) due to personally arranged travel.
- The passenger will be responsible for meals and lodging arrangements and those costs until they actually join the group at which time the pre-arranged land package activates.
- If your travel arrangements cause a loss or delay in luggage, you are responsible for all follow-up, and are responsible for any lost items. Note: there are no area shopping centers or the like near the hotels to purchase needed items if luggage is lost or delayed. There may be a gift shop in the hotel lobby where you can obtain a few items. The group will not make a special trip or stop for you to purchase those items or clothing.
- The group will not delay departure from the airport if you are not there when the group is ready to depart. You will have the number for the guide and will need to make contact to determine when and where to meet the group to board the bus.
- If a trip insurance claim is filed for missed meals, unused overnights, entrance fees for sites missed, etc., TLC Holyland Tours will give no assistance in the filing of such a claim, will give no refund, and will not be responsible for any trip insurance purchased, used or unused.
This list is not all-inclusive for occurrences or loss potential when making personal reservations to meet a group tour.
All risk and responsibility related to personal travel arrangements are that of the passenger.
Dr. Tony Crisp, President
TLC Holyland Tours